Thursday, May 12, 2016

Final Whistle

I watched a local football match in a school playing ground.

As I sat down, I asked one of the boys what the score was???

With a proud smile, he
replied : "They are leading us 3-0" !!!

"REALLY !!!
I have to say you don't look discouraged."

"Discouraged?" the boy asked with a puzzled look.

"Why should I be discouraged when the referee has not blown the final whistle???"

Truly, I didn't have an answer to this question!!!

As I got back home that night, his question became a course in my stay in life indeed.

Life is like a game.
Why should you be discouraged when game is still on... the final whistle is yet to be blown on your life???
Give to try again.

The Truth is that, as long as there is life, nothing is impossible & it is never too late for you.

Don't blow the whistle on yourself.

Contributed by
Mrs Sujata ji

No comments: